Share your stories as inspiration and example for others
- We believe in one God and humble ourselves before him in service.
- We want to live by the words in 1 Timothy 6: 11-12 “But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.”
- We believe the American society needs to recognize real manhood for its vital and unique role, in expressing God, in serving our country, in serving women and children.
- We believe one good definition of a man might read as follows: He measures up to an ideal of courage and integrity and intelligence, that he is in full command of himself and therefore can help others; his manhood is displayed in dominion over animal instincts and tendencies, — over fear and greed and envy and beastliness. *
- We believe in chivalry, honor, duty.
- We believe men and women are very different, and equal.
- We believe in vertical alignment.
- We believe that God tells us to teach others “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20)