Why was Man Stuff Created?
As a response to what many see as a society turning the wrong direction. We want to:
- Push back against the notion of “toxic masculinity” …God made men the way they are for glorious reasons…only the improper raising of a young man or an improper view of a true man is a problem.
- Push back against the idea that success is a crime; striving to excel in a free enterprise system is a noble cause, when done so with morality, virtue.
- We want to provide an environment of support and education for men.
- To nurture the development of more and better gentlemen.
- We will have amongst us men of exceptional character and success, willing to share their stories as inspiration and example for other groups.
Typical Meeting Agenda
- Opening prayer
- Brief, informal Bible study
- Scheduled Activity
- Huddle/networking/peer support time
- Closing Prayer
Areas of Gentlemanly Development and Recreation for Fellowship to Include:
- Outdoor sports such as shooting, fishing
- Persona such as clothing, hygiene, etc.